Sunday, June 13, 2010
whew :-)
It's been a long day so I'll probably keep this short.
I had a good day. We went to church and then out to the farm. I took scads of pictures.
Oh, I have to share this one with you. There's a goat who is kinda shy and so if she decides she wants to nibble my fingers or chew on them it is not a big deal. So anyway, she is having fun chewing on my fingers. First it was just my index finger and then it was more! I couldn't help but snap the picture. Her name is Zephira, but we call her Zee.
I got some sun today, but not nearly as much as Chris did. He got a little bit of a burn on his neck and arms. He mowed the backyard and the pasture :-) I got the most sun on my face, but it doesn't look burned. It should turn into a tan nicely, or may be one.
So we had burgers cooked on the charcoal grill for dinner. We enjoyed dinner. Then we came home! I got through most of the pictures, but will work on editing and saving the bird pictures tomorrow. I just only had time to do the goat ones and Jack and Meg, two of the three cats at the farm.
Anyway, that's all I can think of. Take care and talk to you tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment