I'm still going to call it monday even though technically it is 12:20am tuesday morning lol. So I will keep it short probably. Don't know why I'm still up, lol maybe has something to do with the fact that I was playing a computer game called "Go-Go Gourmet" for like an hour.
My day was pretty good up until this afternoon. It's been worry free until that time. Not exactly worry though, anyway I'll explain. Last week we paid our electric bill but they messed up and so they were canceling it out. The amount was still in the system when our rent check was run and it caused it to bounce. The check came back returned, we got the bank to reverse the overdraft fee, but Norris & Stevens refused to run it a second time. We had a note today by our door saying it had come back returned and that a late fee and an returned check fee would be required to pay along with the normal rent amount, making it $15 more than what was/is in the bank account. We've got it figured out, just pray the the request we've made to someone is granted, it'd only be a loan paid back in three installments. We just have to have a money or order or two in their hands by the 15th or else we could get evicted. So, all future rent payments have to be made by money order or cashier's check (what's the difference between the two). Anyway, I'm gonna do what I can to do more of my paid surveys and more amazon mturk stuff, definitely the mturk, I haven't done much with it lately. Every little bit helps :-)
Let's see. We had leftover calzone for dinner. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be burgers, but we'll see.
Oh, I will leave you with one more thing. This morning when I woke up I looked outside the window and saw a baby bird. I think it was a baby swallow cause it was white with a little bit of black on the head and wings. I didn't have my camera in the bedroom but did go and get it, when I came back I couldn't get the picture of the bird, it had moved. So, I think I'll take the camera into the room when I hit the hay here in a few minutes.
I hope that you are enjoying these blog posts.


No comments:
Post a Comment