Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Allergies!


Hi!

How was your day? Mine was okay. I woke up rubbing my eyes and sneezing, crazy seasonal allergies. It subsided for awhile and came back tonight. But I'm okay now. 

Let's see...I had my every other week meeting with my friend today. That went fine. It was a little bit shorter than normal cause there wasn't as much book to go over. Next meeting will be the last chapter. So in a month, we could be looking for another good book to go through together. Something nonfiction preferably geared toward women. If you have any suggestions, let me know. 

Chris got home, and I made dinner a little while later. Nothing fancy, just Tuna Helper. Got enough leftover for another meal for the two of us. Definitely didn't stick too long cause I was hungry like a half hour later lol. 

Oh, I found a version of "Tis So Sweet" by Hawk Nelson. Love it! I had .99 in my amazon account and got the mp3. It's so awesome. I wish I could put it in here, but I can't. 

Rest of the evening has been pretty laidback. Now I think I'm ready for bed! So, talk to you tomorrow!



No comments: