Today's been a pretty good day. I got my church responsibilities for tomorrow morning all done this afternoon. I plowed through email. There was another awesome quote on faith that a friend shared.
"I do not want merely to possess a faith, I want a faith that possesses me."—Charles Kingsley
So, I hosted a tourney tonight at 8pm my time and am happy it got off. I had one three hours earlier today and it was a no go. It was fun! I had a good turnout. I was a bit forgetful when I set it up yesterday, but hey we all make mistakes, nothing major. Normally I'm a pro when it comes to this, but being that I feel like I'm losing my mind these days, I'm surprised that I did mess up.
When I got done with that I went and started making the Moist Oatmeal Raisin Muffins for our Sunday school class tomorrow. It took just a little bit of time, only about two and a half hours for a much less time consuming recipe hehe. I needed to make two batches in order to have enough for the morning. So, I had the first ones ready to cook, then put them in the oven and it hit me a minute late that I forgot the eggs. I honestly don't know how it dawned on me, must have been the Lord reminding me! So, Chris was a huge help and emptied the paper cups out while I washed dishes to use again. So part of the muffins will have paper cups and the other ones will not since I had only enough paper cups to just cover the 36+ I'd have of muffins. Well, the batch two made 24 instead of 18, so I have more than enough for morning. Speaking of that, I need to put them in a ziploc here soon before I go to bed.
I didn't do my daily Bible reading first thing this morning and so I have to before I go to bed.
I wish Cleo would stop eating because something she eats causes her to throw up. It doesn't matter what time of day, she's just a gorging cat. When she doesn't get the attention she needs, it is worse. But today she has had plenty of attention. I took away the one type of food that last time she did, but Chris put it back. We bounce between Purina Naturals and Purina Healthful Life. I think they like the Healthful Life better, but Scrawny supposedly was losing weight on it, but yet he prefers that bowl of the two mixed together. Squirt's content with the Healthful stuff too.
I need to go now. Talk to you next time I blog! I think I'm doing pretty good keeping it up :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment