Monday, June 21, 2010

1st Day of summer


It's the first day of summer so that's one reason I put this nice bright Monday picture on here lol.

How are you?

I survived Day 1 of VBS. I helped with registration data entry into puter and then found the group of kids to float with. We just have three, one of the kids is really shy, hopefully he breaks out of his shyness before the week is over. His name is Sam. He's the son of one of the gals on the Women's council this year and boy does he look like her. I didn't realize she had two kids, I only thought one.  Tomorrow I'll be with the kids by myself, but we're always with the other two three year old groups so it's not too bad. I just have to remember to give them the reward tickets at different times throughout the morning.

Well, I think I'll cut this short. Oh...I was removed from staff from the league I'm in. But I'm okay with it. I had been thinking of resigning from it anyway. I have enough other stuff on my plate. But, I'm still a member so I can play in tourneys and have fun.

Well, goodnight and talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: