Friday, June 4, 2010

First Friday of June



Boy does the time fly! We need to remember to stop and slow down and savor each day as it comes. Take in the beauty of God's creation. Dig into His Word, sing songs to Him and above all glorify Him! He is so great and mighty, abounding in love. Faithful Father and friend of the sinner. Okay I better stop or we'll end up with either a new poem or a new song...seriously going down that route. As I've said, it comes when it comes as the Holy Spirit speaks to me. 

My day was fine. The rent situation is resolved which is a big relief for me. God had it all figured out from the beginning. Now to build up the trust for His provision for our needs the rest of the month. Only other big thing we've got coming to us is $55 for insurance and that will knock us down to almost nothing left for gas. Now if only our Oregon tax refund would come soon. I'm definitely not as out of sorts now as I was yesterday. I know that Philippians 4:19 says that He will supply my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Got a notification from Qwest that "Digital Impact is currently working on your custom content integration. The assigned Target Content task owner will receive a notifiction when all content is ready. If you have any questions, please contact your Digital Impact Account Executive." I am thinking it has something to do with the upgrade to Digital Voice, to phone service with Comcast. It's all gibberish to me!

Tomorrow I have all my Powerpoint preps to do for church, gonna aim to do that after email is done when I come online in the morning. That way Russ will have it sooner rather than later in the day.Once those two responsibilities are done, then I can goof off and play and host tourneys. Watch TV with Chris. The Beethoven dog series is on Gospel Music Channel this weekend. Doubt I'll get to watch it, but am interested in it. I only have seen the first and second one, not the third, fourth and fifth ones. Oh yeah, also to figure out Sunday school refreshments to make with stuff around here. I think maybe muffins but we'll see. Just thought of a coffeecake I did one time also that was peach and cinnamon. Just need to do something easy. 

I can't quit yawning so I'm going to go to bed. Take care and stay close to the heart of Jesus! 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, the e-mail you recieved is a fake, don't click the link!!! Do a search for "Digital Impact Account Executive" & read for yourself.

Janae said...

Thanks. I got the same email again overnight. I did click the link but it didn't prompt to install anything.
We will be going to Comcast phone and so I was thinking maybe that's the name of the company managing that through Comcast. The person won't actually be here till between 10-12 on Friday. I'll definitely check it out.

Janae said...

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6515905 is what I found. Oh no, I sure hope Qwest's database hasn't been comprised as one person on there says. I wondered about the misspelling of "notifiction," too.