Hi!
Today has been pretty easy going. Nothing eventful. So this will probably be pretty short.
Well, I guess there is one kinda eventful thing. We got a letter from State tax people, the think that we owe them $41 more dollars...we're supposed to have $400 refund. So our friend is gonna check over our returns see if we were right or if state is wrong. Not sure what we'd do if state was wrong, but I am sure our friend will point us in the right direction. If it's not the case, then oh well, we will survive.
I made hamburgers for dinner. Maybe tomorrow I'll finally get around to making the brownies. Perhaps even the macaroni salad box thing I got last night too. Just in case I'm in the mood.
Tomorrow's goal will be to get the announcements Powerpoint done and sent to the person for sunday.


No comments:
Post a Comment