Saturday, June 19, 2010

Great Saturday!


Hi!

How was your day?

I had a great day! We went to a friends wedding today and then reception. It was a lot of fun! Congratulations to Caleb and Keely Kohl! 

On our way home we stopped at two Goodwill's to try and find a tie dye shirt for VBS next week. I have to wear one. Anyway, managed to find one for $5 at the second Goodwill we went to. Thankfully we didn't have to go and look at the one by us. If money wasn't an issue, I probably would have picked up a second one. It's a blue tie dye shirt, looks really good on me! I'll make sure to have Chris take a pic of me in it so I can share with you!

We came home and relaxed. He watched Prince Caspian, and I just did whatever on here lol. I watched bits and pieces of it too over my shoulder. I haven't seen it ever. 

We've temporarily signed up for Netflix and we should have the first two in our queue on Monday or Tuesday, that would Blindside and Extraordinary Measures that we put to the top of the list:-) Now I have to remember how long the trial is so it's not billed to us whenever it ends (13.99 one is the one I signed up for). 

Well, I'm gonna go. Have a goodnight! 

No comments: