Friday, June 25, 2010


Friday is just about done so I figured I may as well do this.

1. Grandma Propeck had surgery on Thursday. She has a titanium rod from hip to knee. Recovers in hospital for a few days and then goes to rehab.

2. Rekindled friendship with one of my internet friends.

3. VBS ended. It's too bad it is over, but I had a lot of fun helping out.

4. I had a great time with my friends Heather and Hope. Heather, Katie and I went to Hope's. Hope was babysitting her nieces and nephew so she was kinda preoccupied once they had finished watching the movie downstairs. Plus had her own two kids to take care of. I got to meet their newest addition Athena, who was born in April. She's so sweet! We had a good time! I know I got some sun!

That's pretty much it for my day. I hope yours was good!

No comments: