I didn't sleep well last night and so I'm just going to make this short and sweet now. I had hoped to be in bed by now. Something about all those pictures I had to save and all from today. I only did the goat and cats ones, not the birds yet. Anyway, but that is okay!
Had a pretty good day. Nothing too interesting. I was slightly disappointed that not many people wanted to have the muffins today at Sunday school. We have lots of leftovers.
Service was good. I was hoping to be able to say hi to a missionary family that was visiting but didn't get the chance to.
We went to the farm as usual. Somehow Chris managed to be the one to see a deer on the way out there. He also has recently been the only one to see a deer, too. I'm bummed cause I love seeing those deer going to and from the farm. At least I saw some a week ago. We had to stop and let them cross the road last week.
Spot wanted me to hold him. So I did...but never ever do I remember him purring like he did today when I was holding him. That cat is such a strange being! Definitely is obvious that my cat Cleo and him are related (niece or great niece to him).
We had the wonderful meal and then came home.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment