Friday, June 4, 2010

Thursday's done!



Not much to blog about tonight.  This morning was more lessons in flexibility. Our bundle deal thing with Comcast is still happening, but the appointment had to get scheduled from Monday to Thursday, then the lady called a second time and said Thursday didn't work and asked if Friday would. It's not that I am preturbed with Earthlink DSL, their service just is horrible. Ask for something and they won't listen to you.


I got through email as usual today. I've been blessed to be able to share in deeper with a friend who I became reaquainted with thanks to a mutual friend we have in Facebook :-)  

Then I keep finding these quotes in emails and send them to my K-LOVE radio friend Sterling. She read one of them today. I love the quote! It's by Helen Keller. "Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.—Helen Keller" 

I played in a tourney with my friend as my teammate and we won it! I'm getting good at Spades. We hadn't won a tourney together in awhile, so it was overdue.   

Watched "DOC" with Chris from 7-8pm.


Then tonight I felt like I was to go check the bank account balance. Well, I am glad I did, but also worried because it appears to be that our rent check has come back returned. We have money available, enough to cover it, but bank doesn't think we do. So, Chris will be in touch with the bank on Friday. We will need to get something figured out, probably pay with money order this time. It's been a long time since we had this predicament happen. We will need provision for gas this month. Still awaiting the tax refund to come, supposed to be processed by June 15th.  

I think I'll leave you with the rest of the Think, Act, Pray thing that had that quote in it.


To Act
Face every situation with faith in your heart.
 
To Pray
Lord, all things are possible if we believe. Thank you for loving us enough to send what we need.
 
 

No comments: