Saturday, July 31, 2010

so long July

The month will be over in 1 hour. Amazing how it flies! But it sure has been an awesome month! 

  1. Thinking of the two times I was blessed to be able to sing on Sunday mornings. 
  2. Thinking of the County Fair weekend that was my best ever showing in my six years of being around goats, only fifth year actually in the ring though. Then that awesome week we got to go out everyday and help with chores and keep Chris' mom company while Larry was out of town. I remember the couple successful taming attempts with Starcatcher. Now I think wild as a march hair "Ace" born March 6th might be more interested in becoming friendly. It's good to get the goats to socialize more, cause when/if they were to go to a new home, they'll be friendly. I sure hope "Smitty/Murph" Aerosmith goes to be with Gizmo soon, otherwise watch out fall, could be baby city (not that I'd mind, but weather is not always that good then)!
  3. Meeting internet friend Jimmy last weekend probably had to be one of the highlights of the month. Then being able to see him last night at our first Volcanoes game we went to. Jimmy had fun. Chris I hope had fun, I know I did. Volcanoes lost 7-4, but can't win them all. They played the Yakima Bears.  It was also nice to see Chris' aunt and uncle Tom and Linda. We had no idea they were going to be at the game and they were there and sitting in the same area Jimmy told us to meet him. When we walked  by initially I was thinking, that's gotta be Linda, saw Tom before that and didn't think anything of it. So, yeah bumping into relatives. It had been about a year since we last saw them. Tomorrow's the big annual Eskeldson family reunion, we don't plan to go to it...and I have yet to go to one of those

Sunday, August 1 plan... 
1. Church
2. Gas Station--Shell cause it'll break up any sludge before we get to the farm. Normally we gas up at 76 in Silverton.
3. Farm...Chris is going to do oil change on the Bronco.
4. Eat burgers and homemade potato salad! I helped make it, was fun! Hope it's okay!


Now off to bed. Take care.

No comments: