Friday, July 16, 2010

Howdy!

I know I missed a few days again, but hey, at least it's not forever between posts.

Am I Pregnant?
I think the current topic of discussion is if there's a bun in the oven or not. I've had most of the symptoms of a normal monthly, but missing one important part of it that always happens every time, but hasn't the last now two times. I'm just not shedding lining at all. Chris and I tried on June 6th. I've had a light period a month ago, then three weeks later this thing hit on Tuesday. Last actually normal one I remember was in April. The May 23rd something came, not heavy. Heavy is normal for me. So, I didn't try and take a test on June 28th like I had hoped because of the June light one. Ever since last night I've felt a lot of nausea, this week I've been pretty sensitive to smell...if the date of conception is/was the same day we were intimate, it looks to be at 8 weeks pregnant and the olfactory senses would be in place. Due date would be Feb 27, 2011. I've had scares before and now we just don't want to get a whole bunch of hopes up and then have them shattered. I've never felt this nausea keeping to me for so long. My senses, the smell especially has been very sensitive. I'm not turned away by smells, it's just interesting how much more it seems I am noticing them. If I knew I was potentially pregnant I would not have been taking the Tylenol allergy pills last weekend, oh well. 

Let's see...in other news...
We went out to the farm for our last night of keeping Chris' mom company. We didn't do the chores due to being delayed by traffic. Tomorrow Larry comes home. We will be going to Chris company picnic and then we'll head out to the farm. I'll have more time to play with the goats. I sure hope Starcatcher is not having another off day like today. I couldn't get him to sniff my hand and almost wouldn't eat a leaf. Well he did attempt it, but he didn't grab it hard enough and so he just left it sitting on poor ole' Marjorie's back. He's tall enough though that he could get his own leaves to munch on. Zee had a good day, she walked right up to me and was ready for attention, I even petted her by her ears.




I think Abba might have a partial belly band on one side of her that we didn't catch at birth, but not positive. I look at her and everything is solid, but when you look in the one area, it looks like she has it. If she doesn't, she could just be lightening up. I'm not used to seeing a light caramel kid with that stop in it. It's on this side, behind the right leg.



That's all I can think of for now.

No comments: