Friday, July 9, 2010
1 day down, 2 to go
The show was good! No big wins in terms of Best Wether or Grand Champion wins, but we did have some good placings. I am so elated!!! The doe Dixie that I show all the time, we for the first time ever in our showing history placed! It was 5th place, but better than nothing and was so awesome!!! She was in the milking doe class. The three year old I showed, Rose Marie (Rosie) got third place. Yeah it was fun! Linus (our brown goat) was excused as was Wendy, too. Ruthie placed second. Vito got first in class but that was as far as he got. Starcatcher was third. So we got a few thirds. I'll be messing with pictures Sunday or monday after were done with show so I know how many I have to write down etc for sending to my mother-in-law.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment