Just thought I'd check in really quick and let you know I'm still here hehe!
The goats didn't do very well. A couple of them placed in open class (Starcatcher the wether I showed only on saturday, Ruthie and Tiger Lily on Friday, and Deanna on Sunday) and in the yearling futurity Abba placed 4th and Amelia placed 5th out of 5 goats in the class. The yearlings will probably be staying home from State Fair which is our next planned show to hopefully go to. The judge we had on Friday is judging state fair. She's nice! I took tons of pictures but don't feel like posting them right now. I have some of them on my facebook though. Oh...Ruthie is most likely pregnant and could possibly be due to have kid(s) on my birthday...we had to count 25-28 back from July 9th when she was ultrasounded and 25 days is June 14th and 145 days from that is November 6th, but...we usually plan on 147 days. I'm hopeful!
No comments:
Post a Comment