This day is coming to a close. It's just been a relaxing day :-) I didn't do any major housework today. I did make dinner, but that was about it. But all that was was just putting pepperoni and olives on a frozen pizza. The pizza was good, it was the DiGiorno pizza and breadsticks. I could see us getting that another time.
So far this week I've wish I had a baked potato, ice cream, chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, and whip cream. A couple of those might seem odd. I'm not pregnant (as far as I know), just stuff that sounds good. I'm very happy for my friend who just recently found out that she is. She's one of my best friends!
Well, I guess that is it for me for tonight. I have to do my daily Bible reading tonight before I go to bed. I didn't wake up until 8:20am this morning and had just missed Chris leaving. Most of the time I wake up when he wakes up and that to either his alarm or I'll get woke up by birds or his cat Squirt.


No comments:
Post a Comment