Sunday, March 20, 2011

Text Messaging


I don't want today to fly by without telling you about my experience earlier today. 

I received a text message on my cellphone from someone I didn't know.
So, I wrote them back, it took me a second reply by me for them to realize that they had the wrong person. I was enjoying texting with them as this whole text messaging thing is new to me. So they supposedly had some problem with trying to reach a customer with a grass hay and alfalfa shipment they had ready. The person said something to the effect of losing the mortgage and how they really needed the money. So, I finally wrote back and told them that God will provide for them and in another reply I told them that God loved them. 
I had suggested that they contact livestock owners or look for people who may want/need it.  

The following are the two replies I saved and want to share with you: 
1. Thank u sounds like your wonderful people. Please say a prayer for me after this -I will need it to save my fields. Number deleted with respect and apologies.
2.No but thank u - where one door slams good folks open another. this may be a blessing afterall. thank u and have a wonderful day.this means alot. 

 So even though I was home from church today due to sickness, the Lord still found it fit to use me. To Him belongs all the glory!  

Have a good day!



No comments: