Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday (last day of february)!



  




First of all, a huge Happy 1st birthday to my nephew Matthew!
He turns 1 today!
 With that said, I will continue on in the update and share pictures if they will cooperate.



There's one I want to share but it is rotated on it's side and I can't fix it lol. Okay I am sharing it anyway. This is so weird that I can't rotate it. I could on Facebook lol. 

This is a cockatiel named Aragorn. He is 18 years old. My friend Heather grew up with him. I met him on February 26th. He's nice! I was afraid when he went from my finger to my shoulder that he'd go to the bathroom on me, but he didn't...thankfully! This is one of my better pictures of me, just wish it'd cooperate to put the proper way. Oh well, gets you all on your toes.


Let's see what next.  Saturday marked 1st birthday for two goats, Amelia and Aerosmith, affectionately called "Smitty" and Amelia is "Moptop".  So I'll prolly do the last of the pictures here showing them.  Pictured here to the right is Aerosmith. He is the father to the new baby named Bart who will be two months old on Saturday. He is very good looking! Both Smitty and Bart hehe.  Smitty is 11 months old here.


Below here is Amelia. She is 9 months old in this picture. Her mom was a foster mom to Smitty. She's half-sister to Bart.




One final goat birthday to note. This is Zephira, better know as "Zee". She turns 2 today! She is shy, but also sweet. I love her! She's are only brown tipped caramel goat on the farm now! Her dad is Drift Creek Curly Bill!

Okay, enough on the goats. They all are thriving. Actually though Bart's had two very close calls with death, but he is fine now. He is now living in a pen with his Mom. Since he was a surprise birth, we didn't get to have Dixie in a pen when she had him. At least she has her mother's easy kidding traits.  Bart is really fun to watch!

Here's a couple pics of Bart:
1/30 with me, 2/6 cutie! 


Okay, non goat stuff.
Please continue to pray for my mother-in-law Betty. Her cancer is aggressive. Her tumor is malignant and it has spread to her liver. Her tumor cancer numbers are rising instead of going down. Her treatment will continue as it has been. 

Let's see what else! 
Oh I must share my praise report about Women's Retreat which is coming up April 1-3. I was looking and looking for a roommate for it. Everyone I asked had came back with "no" for their answer. Well, yesterday morning before Sunday school I asked another one of my friends at church. She said she did not have a roommate, and she was willing to be mine, however unwilling to pay the $55 more for a 2 bed 2 person room. So I told her I'd pay the difference. She is one of my dear friends from church and her son is Scott, who has Down Syndrome, but is a good friend of ours, too. So now all both of us have to figure out is transportation to and from, but we have time still to figure that out. 

That's all I can think of! Until next time, have a great day/night whenever you read this! I am going to make an effort to post more often. 



No comments: